Loving, Intensive, Insightful Workshop For Couples
Healthy Relationship Workshops are intense and insightful weekend classes in a safe and private setting. Whether you’re looking to make changes with your spouse, partner, or intimate relationships, this healthy relationship class offers tremendous value for you. One recent participant said: “For the first time I see my relationships in life clearly and with deep understanding. I now realize that I’m truly responsible for my level fulfillment in those relationships, and best of all, I have the tools to create what I most desire.”
We have five goals in this healthy relationship workshop.
- Self-Insight – Better understand yourself and get practical tools which will lead towards a sense of self-acceptance and self-love.
- Improved Communication Skills – Experience meaningful interaction to help you understand how to speak so your partner will listen and listen to create a better connection with your partner.
- Creating Intentional Unity – In this class you will have an experience of the value of creating a mutually supportive partnership.
- The Power of Meditation – Learn a simple meditation technique to help focus and quiet your mind.
- Be Happy – Create and implement a vision of yourself as happy, abundant, loving, loved, and peaceful.
What are the relationship workshops like? More than anything, relationship workshops are an experience. No one will be lecturing you about lifestyle or policy. The healthy relationship workshop is highly interactive and it encourages and challenges you to seek the true intimacy at the heart of your relationships. You will find answers to questions such as: What is it that keeps me from having exactly what I want? What must I do to create a close and loving relationship? What am I here for; is this all there is to love? How can I create mutually respectful and supportive partnerships? The truth about our society is that we have many classes for thousands of interesting hobbies and careers but relatively few in which we learn about ourselves and what forms our relationships into what they are. The healthy relationship workshop is an opportunity to learn how to make real, and live daily, some of the most basic concepts in life: love, joy and peace. We encourage you to join us on this great adventure.
Click here for the next relationship workshop dates. Friday the class begins at 6:30 p.m. and goes until 11:30 p.m. The healthy relationship class is led by David Cantu and Carrie Manongdo. In addition to the participants, assistants who have previously taken the course also attend. A typical class includes ten people. Participants should be at least 18 years old; singles, couples and families are welcome. The cost of the class is “pay as you choose.” Please call (512) 653-4316 or email [email protected] to register.